Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A clean bill of health

I went for my second blood test after a couple of weeks on vitamins and all sorts of boosters and the doc has said my blood count is back to normal.

Of course, it's left my human stumped. She has been considering that I might be down with anything from feline leukemia to diabetes.

Auntie S is a lot more grounded. She put it down to the stress of the move from Punggol to Lim Chu Kang, and - old cat that I am, not too comfortable about Big Changes - I may have gone off my food and brought my level of resistence and general health down with my mood.

She has since moved me back to Lim Chu Kang. For those two weeks when I was on those vitamins (read "Illness Watch"), she had moved me back to Punggol for a bit.

Now I'm back at my new home in Lim Chu Kang. Days stretch ahead. I turn 11 this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home