Friday, May 19, 2006

They say I'm smart!

I heard Auntie S telling my human over the phone the other day about how I've taken to parking myself on the top bunk of that double-decker bed in the room, 2m off the floor and away from the bad smell of overnight cat funk coming from the room's litter pans.

There are three of them, lined up in a row, and after a night when any combination of my roomies might have paid them visits and 'made deposits', 'funk' doesn't begin to describe it.

Auntie S, laughing indulgently as she always does when talking about any of her charges, then told my human how I'd be the first one to fly down from that bunk bed immediately after the litter pans are cleaned out to make my dump.

'He's so smart, you know,' Auntie S said, adding: 'He wants to be the first to use the litter!'

I could just hear my human cooing in delight, and I could see the clouds of her pride over her 'Smart Boy' coming out of Auntie S' cellphone. Purple swirls, if you want to know the colour of pride.

I was emitting purple fumes myself at this praise. Heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home